081125 Gym & Motivation

Run 5mph 1mi 12min
VSquats 4/10
Chest Presses 18lb 4/10
Leg Raises 4/10

Had some jacked up pain in my left knee and had to stop way early; will keep an eye on it.

Not enough water today, 24oz maybe. Was doing so well too.
Still battling the severe damaging loss of my personal motivation, but I hear I might be getting it back in a few weeks. I hope so, I miss it a lot.

I did a lot for life today, got oil change and new tires. Touched base with the college, found the museum is closed Thanksgiving, shopped for TGiving foods. But, still battling depression. Hubby notices even when I try to hide it, he says I have a 'sad look'. Taking StJohn to see if it helps, its more a mental battle. I'm drinking a bit more than I usually do, mainly because I've declined buying beers and am drinking the hard stuff I had stashed just to have it.

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect