081122 Wsi

Today's Whale Award goes to an E4's spouse: B/F 282lbs.
Runner up: W/F 220lbs

Douche Award goes to an enlisted W/M who asked "They let girls do this job?"

Memorable Flirts:
Pizza Guy (W/car): When I get my new car Ima take you out!
Drunk @3p: I LOVE YOU!

-------------------------------------

This morning was wonderful. I woke up with a lil headache after last night, but have been pounding water. Hubby and I had a good breakfast and spent some quality time together before I had to go. Its often hard to get time like that in the morning of a 12hr day.

Yesterday was about as Yin-Yang as it gets. After having a horrifying morning (started about 6a) and actively dragging that torture out until about 230p, I napped with Hubby til he had to go to the gym, and then napped while he was there. I had called out of work to go to Clark Clinic and try to solve this constant Nausea Dizziness, and general TBS (Tender Body Syndrome = whiner!). The Major who saw me gave me allergy meds, claiming there was fluid in my ears, and the my throat nd nasal passages were inflamed. She claimed the nausea is from the fluid, and the dizzyness is from the headache, which is from the sinus congestion I must have since my nose is inflamed. >_< Oi.

I felt much better after sleeping, and napping with Hubby cured most of the terrible feeling. I ran home to grab Chili & Cornbread x3 while Hubby and Vail when to pick up some drinks. We watched movies all night, V for Vendetta (which i'd never seen and absolutely adored!) We watched Super Troopers, Boondock Saints, and started on We Were Soldiers (another I hadn't seen) when Hubby saw me starting to fall asleep and excused us to bed. I, from about 7p-1230a consumed a whole 6Pack!! A record for me! Usually I'm asleep by 2.5 /grin/. Only took me 5 hours to do it, but I felt good all night, and we had so much fun that I do believe it almost balanced out the morning. If not, the wonderful kiss I gave my husband this morning before breakfast did.

Tonight Ima freeze my butt off over here at Yadkin. But its still a good day, you can't take that away!

One last neat thing: Someone came through with an AZ DL with an address of i-17 & Glendale. Seriously 5mins from me @ i-17 & 101. :)

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect