Halloween aka Samhain

Week of Oct27-Nov02

Running for Week: 2.08mi
Reading: Blood Canticle, Anne Rice
Stitching: Rebekah's Data
New Recipes:
-Yummy Pork Mummy
-Slimey Goop Salad
-Owl Heads
-Crowd Pleaser Casserole

I track the most silly stuff, video games, books, why can't I track my own life? Do I feel its not important enough? Not interesting enough? Will it take up too much to post everyday? What if I just did one a week? Let's try that maybe.

Oct31: Fri, my monday @ work.

PT: Run ??mi w/Shane this morning.
For dinner I've made a Yummy Pork Mummy, Slimey Goop Salad, and may knock out some baked sweet potatos & Owl bisquits when I get off.

Notes/Mini Blog:
As we're finally moved into Lopez's I'm learning to use their kitchen. Lord I can't wait til I have my own kitchen! Also need to remember to get a cheapy shower curtain for the spare bathroom so we can shower there. They say there's a personal gym in the complex so I'll check that out for days I don't want to wake up @5am with Hubby, tho I always feel icky if I sleep in without him.

We're planning to watch Omen, eat spooky dinner, and sugar up any kids who manage to find Lopez's place!

Happy Samhain!!

Also: I'm nauseous again today, and I now know it has to be from the running, but what am I doing wrong? I will not stop running, so I have to find out how to kill the ill.


Other things I might want to update:

Stitchery, New Recipes, PT. Anything else? STREAMLINE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect