081112 Dehydrated AshleyRobics

Pre-Aerobics: I feel like I'm going to throw up. Told a friend I'd try Aerobics with her today. Its her usual workout. I always hope to go with Hubby on wednesdays, since its the only day we set aside to go together. I felt fine half an hour ago, but all the sudden I felt like ralphing.

Spent most of the day cooking, so I didn't eat very much. Wonder if that's it. Hope I don't throw up at her gym...

The aerobics was actually not terrible. Ran 1.66 beforehand but spent the rest of the night severely dehydrated. Tilts at 24, hubby wanted to take me to the ER. I avoided both doctors and an IV with some phenegrin and gatorade. I hate when my hubby has to take care of me, but he does so well. I love him so much.
Felt a lil better the next day. No workouts til I'm fully hydrated and wait off the lingering aerobic soreness.

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect