WO:LR*Chest

So today I tried out the little gym in the housing area we're staying in. Its not so awesome, actually. I tried to do Chest, and my option Apollo5, one of those IronMaiden Multi Machines. I was not truly impressed. Unwieldy, I think is the word.

Pectoral contractor 4/10 20lb
Vert Chest Press 4/10 20lb
*Sucks on Apollo5.

I did my Long Run today. Since my normal is 2.1, I did a 5k (3.1). Started at 4.5mph, thinking I would take it slow and last longer. When I started hitting my hands on the HR bars I had to up the speed a few points. I was at my usual 5.0 at about 1.6mi. Continued to increase til I pushed the last it to 6mph at 2.9mi. The last 0.15 miles I did at 6.3, just to put some oomph in it. Finished at 35:55. Not exactly record breaking, but training is training.

35:55 3.1m 4.5-6.3. 6.0 @ 2.9

As I did my CoolDown walk I looked at the Flair on the walls. Some were of 82nd Medics (which of course peaked my interest. I like all Military stuff, but I take special interest in the Medic stuff nowadays.) I also liked the Airborne Training photos. I saw the Riser Training picture and imagined my hubby hanging from it. Or saw him collapsing his chute upon landing, in my mind's eye. I wish I could see him jump once.

Good Work out was Good. Jogged back to the apt through the sprinkles. I've actually been tracked my input all day since I had my AfterRun juice. I haven't counted my hubby's Sketti sauce but I should be just over my Recommended Intake.

I'm actually still on my 12hr shift. Been jumping around like a pogostick all day to burn wee extra calories, keep awake, and warm. It seems it burns 11cals a min, for someone 150 (which I am with all my gear.) Seems a it generous when my 3.1mi only yielded me 270.

Ah well. My feet hurt and all else is Memory.

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect