081117 Plasmapheresis

Weird things about plasmapheresis:
It makes my lips tingle.

Today I saw snowflakes. Like five of them, but a coworker saw them too!!
My WackenGear keeps me pretty toasty today; except for the crappy gloves and summer boots. To solve this I'm going to go spend a lil on a few pair of wool socks (maybe to wear over the NoNonsense socks I DO wear), and some smaller, warmer gloves.

Gave plasma today, and am pulling an extra 8hr shift, so today I effectively made 180 bucks. I think I deserve new socks.

Went to Pope gym w/Hubby.
Started: HUNGRY! Still lil chilled. Prob still dehydrated from earlier.

Time: 50:00 Cal:350 Dist:3.86 Resist:1
Cooldown walk: 2.5mph til 0.1
Avg SPM: 135 HR: 155
Stitch in LSide@10:00
Knee ow & toes numb@ 12:00
Lips tingling@ 14:00
Stopped whining @20:00
Wrist pain from one-hand typing on Elliptical machine: 24:00
Time spent watching Hubby get sexy: Most of it.

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect