What a wonderful woman!

1630, at Work.
A woman in a red truck, with short blonde hair, late forties early fifties. She had some gilded leaves hanging from her mirror. I commented on how beautiful they were and asked where she got them. (I have a smallish one as a necklace, from Estrella XIII.) She said she got it from Vermont and asked if I was from there. I told her I got my necklace in AZ and had never seen one quite so big! (The Estrella jewellers were mostly small to medium.) I wished her a good day and off she went.
A few minutes later I saw someone turning from off post back onto post, and I tried to wave them through. They stopped and it was her. She handed me one of her leaves and said "Here, I think you should have this." I was stunned! I asked if she was serious and thanked her profusely. Its so beautiful! I don't even know what to say! Thank you Ma'am! Thank you so much!

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

Classroom Architect

School, Geekery, and Science!