What do I want?

No Really? What do I want for my life? For myself?

What am I wanting to know? What the hell do I mean by the question even?

Do I want to know what to do with school?
What to do with my health?
What to do with my marriage and my husband?

What do I want to do in 10 years? 20? 50?
Wow 50's a long time, let's start with this year.
Is that too far? Maybe this month?

I want to remember to take my damned pills every day.
I've gone out and made sure I had a bajillion to take, yet lil cases to carry them in, but I don't actually DO it.
Women's Multivitamin. 4. 2 twice daily.
Glucosamine and Condroiten. 2. 1 Twice daily. (Until the bottle is gone, there may be new evidence of the Placebo effect.)
Omega3 Fish Oil. For the Joints, like the Glucosamine.
Now St. John's Wort. Cause I can't seem to stop being a depressed angry bitch the last few weeks, for no apparent reason.
I also have (for the mornings) Green Tea Extract and Caffiene. Well, the Green Tea should be 2 2ce daily. One dose 30 mins before I work out. I should have Capsicum for that time too, but am having a hard time finding it.
Also, Metamucil during the day. I like the extra fiber. Currently 1tbs.
But I cannot seem to remember to TAKE all the stuff I have now deemed I must "need" or would "Do me good." Fail.

I want to work out, at least the 30mins a day that is "recommended." I had a lil plan all writ out so I would be able to get that and not over do it, or jack up my knees, but I cannot seem to keep on it. I blame a chunk of it on my schedule. It is hard to have a frequent pattern with an infrequently patterned schedule. The rest isn't apathy so much as disdain. I don't WANT to do it sometimes, but I wonder how much of that is the bad mood I'm trying to fix with the Wort.

I want to control the portions I eat, and the calories I eat, effectively. I dont overeat so much as undereat. Well, not really that either. I do undereat in total, but I overeat at sittings. If I could control my portions and eat more frequently, with MORE WATER gdi, I want to make sure Im getting the nutrition Im supposed to have, while not overeating garbage or NOT eating what I like.

If I could do all that, I could feel I was living right.

For the months to come I want to get in school. Even if its just a class or two, online, whatever. Just to be going somewhere. 20 an hour playing Wackenguard is good to repair past damage, but I really want to teach. Is it so wrong to watch to teach kids about bones and muscles and dura mater, while maybe playing nurse during the summers for a little money?
But I have to be in school for that. I want us BOTH to be in schoo. He's so smart, and unless he can find something in the Army that satisfies and challenges him, he won't and Can't stay! He'll need to find something that does that for him on the outside.
It would also make him so proud of me to use what brain cells I possess. Never have I felt more intelligent than when he tells me how Smart he thinks I am /grin/.

I want to be a good wife. But that's more a Forever Goal than a few months goal. But that's the sort of thing you work on now, so Later is set! I'm working on it, the way he smiles at me I think I'm doing mostly all right. I need to work on those angry depressed spells too. They feel like they're getting worse to me, and if they get too frequent they can affect us in a negative way.

I also want time to do the crafts and hobbies that I've decided I enjoy. My Stitching. Find the SCA. My web junk (though that entails a whole other bunch of useless time wasting stuff that I don't need but love. IE WoW etc.)

I want, Candy corn. Yes. I want candy corn. So I'm munching on a little.

I dont know what else to say.
What force of will can make a person so the things they want to do? Why should a person have to WORK on doing what they WANT to do?

--------------------

Chest, arms,

Monday: The Start of my week, truly. I have to work backwards from Friday though, as hubby says that should be my Rest Day (as Sat would be my Long Run day.) RUN day. AAAAnd we'll do legs this day. Oi gods owie.

Tuesday: Cycle! Easy on the knees as I ran yesterday! Workin the kinks out of the calves from the Leg exercise. Shoulders!

Wednesday: RUN! Hopefully with Hubby. This is the day I want to dedicate to doing our workouts together. :) Aaaaabs!!

Thursday: STAIRMASTER!!! More for my BUTT. But I ran yesterday :P Arms! (Maybe I can watch the hubby do some...Sexy man.)

Fri: REST. Which really means Walk my mileage and do the short but usefull At Home workout I've put together for myself. At Home Goodness!

Saturday: LONG RUN DAY. Usually because its a Race Day. No Legs this day. A Lil Chest this day I think. Maybe? Could just be onboxious push ups!

Sunday: The day AFTER a long run, it's a Ellyptical Day. I hagte this machine, but, it gets the job done. Back. AND NOT Laying around on it. /laaaaazy. Hooray for rowing and... stuff.







I promised my husband I'd come to bed at 12. it's a lil past that now, 12:10, but I wanted to get this out. I've been terrible about getting my thoughts in. I mail them to myself, but Im seeing that the mails dont always get therer for me to actually input them O_O. Boo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect