The Overprivelaged Stupid

Is it wrong to hope that the dangerously stupid meet up with persons just as dangerously stupid as themselves?

So I was led to believe today that I may be the only driver oin West Palm Beach who actually follows the traffic laws.. I was almost t-boned today as a black coup with huge shiny rims and illegally tinted windows ran a stop-sign as a crossing where I had none. If I had been speeding, as he was, he would have hit me square in the front passenger door.

Minutes later I stopped at a red light set before a Firestation; there is another light for the true corner maybe 10-20 feet up. They turn at the same times. As I sat at the light (made so that firetrucks could exit with a clear path) TWO cars blew my light to turn at the corner!!

A block up I was in the right lane at a red light as my right-turn was shortly after: an SUV crawled up on the grass and sidewalk to make the right turn!

Who ARE these people? What makes them think they are so important, privelaged, or impervious? Is it wrong to hope they meet with people like themselves and effectively wipe both sets of stupid off the planet??

Here even at work, where people complain about having to comply with ever-changing rules (which would be annoying) but one woman today actually complained that she couldn't park in her garage because there are no basements in Florida. Woman... You have a $1,000,000 home with uncounted rooms, a double wide front door through which I can see your huge foyer and crystal chandelier, yet you can't fit two of your three cars in your 2.5 car garage? OUTRAGEOUS! Too privelaged for anyone's good..

PS: You can remember all you like the day a man would do ten tasks to make you happy, but after a while you simply pray that he'll do ONE, the ONE you specifically asked him to.

PSS: On account, I have no stew to bring to the PotLuck. My own fault, I should have gone to the store early this week. Now I wonder if I should even go... Maybe the SCA is dead for me. My husband doesn't care for it, and I have no friends here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect