Ga'Hoole Plushies!!

Booo, so a friend let me know that Ty had plushies out for Ga'Hoole. I didn't know they'd released them before the movie! They were 3.50 before the release, and have of course doubled since.
*Soren and Eglantine are both Barn Owls (one light, one dark), and I wouldn't mind a few more of those!
*Gylfie is an Elf owl, though he looks more like a Burrowing, and I actually HAVE a Burrowing that looks just like him.
*Digger is a Burrowing, but he looks like an Elf owl!! I wouldn't mind him, I don't have any Elf owls.  (I wonder if the page just got their descriptions confused, won't know til I see the movie.



Left to right: Soren, Eglantine, Gylfie, Digger.
The webbie with their images and descriptions: HubPages, Ga'Hoole plushies.

*Update: AH! HubPages DID mess it up :)

Hmm.. need to increase my allowance so I can get some new owl Plushies... >.> Course... I think I need a new shelf for them. They're overflowing O_O

Comments

  1. In Cape Coral like everyone's yard has Burrowing Owls living on it. I love them they're super cute! I always walked up to them to get a closer look and have a mini "cute animal freak out" then they made an unusual hiss, pretty scary, but really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Burrowing's hissed.. that.. is super cool....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect