100906 Vegetable Garden Exploded, with GREEN

So, while for some reason I cannot get the Blogger or Picasa to play nice, and thus this post looks like garbage, the garden itself BLEW UP in the last four days! LOOK how BUSHY they got! The turnips are almost a shrub in comparison, and the cucumber got so tall it finally fell over and shot out tendrils! I reaaaally need to device a trellis of some sort, and soon. The Bamboo and netting idea got shot down when I learned I cannot attach anything to the siding of the house. The stucco is concrete or something.

Look how it blew up!
The squash, still yellowed, but taller!
The Cukes have tendrils!
Persian Shield in his new pot
My Garden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect