WoW 4.0.1, Wintersaber Mount, Timbermaw/Diplomat!

Here I was worried it would be DiabloII's 1.10 (murderously bad enough to make me stomp off and quit.)

-Well.. Having ravage out of stealth (even for ONE hit) after pounce is FANTASTIC! I'm still not always BEHIND a target and FACING them when I pounce (oi vey).
-Hmm, any hit seems to consume Omen of Clarity now.. so much for healing myself. I'd have to be faster than autoattack.. Is this new? I remember healing myself with that before..
-OMG what did you do to THORNS?? /ugh/
-Multiple trackers at the same time. I like it.

YES YES YES! (0623, I couldn't go to bed just TWO RUNS from having it...) WEEEEE!
I've wanted this since CLASSIC! (PS that makes 99/100 Mounts!)
HE'S SO PRETTY!

Timbermaw's "Winterfall Spirit Beads" courtesy of all the Wintersaber Runs :D ('Love Me' is for Timbermaw Exalted; 'Diplomat' for being Exalted Timbermaw, Kurenei, and Sporeggar) (PS: That makes 24/25 Exalted).

And that's it for the evening :D WEEEEEEE!


OH, and to show I do more than WoW in my free time:
Today I made Taco Lasagna (mmm!)
Did Upper Body at the gym, and ran 1.5 miles. Nyah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect