WoW 100 Mounts, Zandalar, 25 Reps Exalted


MUWAHAHAHAHA!!


I think I drove my husband crazy with this one in the last month near the end :D

With the "destruction of the Blood God" and the trolls moving back into ZG in Cata (since no one DOES ZG 'cept to farm the mount) they're taking it out, making the exalted Rep with them a "Feat" and presumeably just killing the Swift Zulian Tiger. If you don't get it before release, too bad so sad. That's one I can't solo: Though I just proved I can solo the Raptor guy in unspecced bear. So far no cat (or mini raptor pet, or raptor mount). I figured I'd grind out Zandalar, thinking it would take a while, but I was already into exalted. Took me one and a half runs. About 5 hours, but I'm slow in kitty :)

It happened to give me my 25 Exalted Reps. :) Glee.

Hmm, now what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect