More WoW achievements :P

Thanks to WarcraftPets.com/News I learned that WoW now sends all three CE pets to a char made with Original CE. They did not, however, send the two pets you were lacking to a character that had already completed the Companion quest (where you chose which CE pet you wanted. I always choose Mini-Diablo!) SO, I made a new junk char, and sent myself the other two pets, since they're Bind on Account. GLEE!

What I did today :P Wrangled Hubby to help me burn through H:Hellfire Ramparts and H:Blood Furnace (Didn't make H:Shattered Halls before his bedtime.) Also landed a group for BWL! Someone wanted to do the old AQ chain and needed something from there, and I hitched a ride to kill Nefarian for the first time. I was the tank, didn't do so hot I think, but I've never tanked a Raid (old or new). Aaaaand bought the last bits of junk to finish Exalted Aldor (makes 27 reps exalted, btw. It also got my 22/25 tabard!)

Now.. to prove I'm not a huge, lazy, fat, WoW-Nerd (but a sexy, active, strong, WoW-Nerd), I'm going to force myself to go run two miles. Ugh. It'll get easier.. the more I do it.. I promise...

Bleh.

PS: I happen to be plagued by the "Cogwheel" bug since 4.0.1... If someone summons someone, or sets out a feast, etc etc, the game freezes. I dump the game, relog, but if the summoned thing is still there I get frozen again. No fix for it.. SO annoying.

According to Warcraftpets.com, this gorgeous purple (jade) kitty was available only to Taiwanese players who prepaid a certain amount of WoW time. I so sad... he so pretty.

Razzashi hatchlings are 6k on the AH, and rising. I don't want one THAT bad. Now... I'd pay that for the Hyacinth Macaw... which I've wanted since classic. But no one farms/sells it anymore. /missed the boat.

Ok, ok, really, I'm going now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect