A Few Period Movies.

Little behind, but a few blurbs.

Watched Much Ado About Nothing (Beckinsale).

So far, the amount of people I have recognized in this Shakespeare adaption has been astounding.
Kate B, whom I knew would be in it. Riding up I see OMG is that WILSON?? Then Keanu? Denzel? and I recognize a few more I cannot name... Omg... Michael Keaton???
Wilson, from House and portrayed by Robert Sean Leonard, makes quite a good looking Shakespearean. I'm amused to see this play for the first time here (I know, I know, ME? Unfarmiliar with a Shakespeare?)
It is a bit Cyrano, a bit Romeo and Juliet (why always with the Pretending to be Dead!), and all wonderful.
Loved it! 5/5

Watched The Madness of King George.
Terrifying to see how bleak medicine was, and yet funny to see that the dismissed evacuate was seemingly such a telling key the whole time! Very good flick. 4/5.

Also, in the past few days,
-HYACINTH MACAW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
-Got my three other Nest raptor hatchlings (plus a few extras to sell).
-Exalted Lower City (23/25 Tabards, so slow. And 28/30 Reputations.)
-Neutral with Bloodsailors. Hey, I got so little left to do before Cata, that it was this or grind AQ. I'm already farming ZG twice a week for those mounts/pet, and MC once a week for Thorium Brotherhood (Honored) and Hydraxian Waterlords (still Neutral).

Did I tell you I got a B on my exam? 88. I was rather upset it was so low. Prof says there were 5 'A's. Shoulda been 6. -.- I'll get the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect