Exam2=88%. Seafood Sketti. Etc.

Made hubby help me with the Zangar Heroics (they go so much faster!) Also ran MC with him (for Thorium Brotherhood and Hydrax' rep. Used a camped alt to find the Wetlands raptor pet (Razormaw Hatchling) but still need to move it safely from Horde to Alliance. (GLEE, new raptor!) Ran WC 5 times for Deviate Hatchling (no luck yet, makes 10 runs, at about 10m per run.) The runs themselves are fast, it's the looting and skinning that takes time.

Dinner was Seafood Sketti *Squash. Sauteed some scallops, added them to a sauce made of Newman's Mushroom sauce, about 3/4 package of fake crab (the other 1/4 got nibbled), and a can of drained artichoke heart quarters. Topped in on a plate of spaghetti squash innards, dusted (heavily mmmm) with Parmesan cheese. Watched ourselves a little dinner-NCIS.

I took my second Soc exam today, only got an 88. I was rather upset. Still, 96+88,/2=92, so I still have an A-. Will have to bring that up with the next exam.

Also, watched Secret of Kells on Netflix, and I can't remember the last time I saw such an intricately, beautifully, drawn film. I LOVED it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect