Beer & WoW. :P

Found a neat beer-site that let's you order beer-label's with your name on them..
Hmmm.. "Captain Katryn's Port o'No Return!"
However, still can't find anyone to ship me a 6-pack of Summer Weiss for under $30. Boooo

Lawl! Someone took the INC Gnome Invasion idea (Draenor, 2007?) and used their powers for EEEE.. erm, GOOD! Bajillion Gnomes for Breast Cancer awareness :)
I wonder what I did with all the Inc Gnome Invasin pix. That's the kinda stuff I keep, so I'm sure I have em. OH.. Good Job AVAST for thinking WoW was a virus! Had me running my PC through a Gauntlet trying to find this MalWare. Thank goodness someone broached the subject on the tech forums, and that I happened to see them, before I went to uninstalling anything O_O.

No... I didn't run today.
I did.. eat like a pig, and sleep in. *Raspberry*.

OH! Found a site that shows a bunch of neat stuff going on in West Palm Beach!
HUSBAND. I FOUND.. OKTOBERFEST.
He's going, he just doesn't know it yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect