School etc

96% and 88% on my last lab quizzes (bear in mind 88=22/25) Pre-Curve. This puts my overall grade at 97%. I need a 93 (after curve) on the Final to keep my A. I really want to keep my A!! :)
Still no grades from the Nutrition Teacher on the last Forum, assignment, or end project. (Boo).
On the 9th my Math teacher opens up a Make Up Test to replace your lowest test grade! :O Omg YES!! I have a 0 floating around (long story) that I can't wait to replace. SO.. the next few days are Stats and A&P, and maybe some sleep :P

I wanted to share Luminosity.com with people. If you've ever liked Brain Age you'll love this site. Thinking games to keep your wits sharp. You can even choose a training program (I'm on Basic right now, so I get a little bit of everything.) Super fun.

I went to the Greek Place in the mini-mall to get my last Spatnikova platter. Mmmm spinach feta wrapped in phylo, side of pita chips with crumbled parmesan and some sour cream dip (which they call hummus, but I think its just sour cream with relish in it honestly.) SO good. I'll miss it :D I love that the lady at the counter always recognizes me! I walk up and after a glance she'll ask "Spatnikova?" XD

So I've gone to school, done well on a test there, discovered I screwed up my Nutrition grade, come home to study Stats 1-2.3, watched Mel Brook's Silent Movie (liked it), and an epi of BBC's Robin Hood. I think, it's time for bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect