May29.10 Gym. Flea Market.

• Cardio Ellip: 0:35:00 Avg HR High 160s. Hit 170s fiest @22m. Kept fluxing badly (say 196 then 96.) Felt ow, but eh.
• Bicep curl, 5lb*10rep*3sets.
• SuperSet w/ Crunches 10rep*3sets.
• Dont-Drop-Its, 10lb*10rep*3sets. Almost DID drop it on last set!
• Calf raises *10rep*3sets.
• Calf raises (one leg) *5rep*3sets each leg.
Husband threatened me with "Suicides" later today (evil sprints).

Home to shower, breakfast, and off to Flea Market. Got some market peaches, etceteras, and some fantastic Raspberry-Chocolate Port (26$, more on that later).

Came home, whipped up a second loaf of banana bread and some orange-chicken thighs (for Shane's lunch). After dinner I had some Chocolate fudge sugar-free fat-free Jello pudding, along with a glass of that Raspberry Chocolate Port, and I love it. I think it's better than the 20 year Sandeman's I love. I HAVE to get more. It would have to be a real treat though, 26$ is such too much to have all the time *though it'll last a few days.

Finished out the night blogging (ah, comfy) with a glass of Sutter Home white zin. I like being back off the wagon, long as we do it reasonably. I hate being paranoid :P

The photos:

The car... used to be a Jag. Now it's proof that, as my husband says, some people should be paid in groceries. Think his kids have college funds?

Snacks at the Flea Market apparently include Fried Gator Tails. No.. I didn't try one. I didn't feel like spending the flea market's remaining hour on their unsanitary toilet, begging for death.

A conch shell over a rose compass, as a garden flag. This, I wish I could have purchased (though Husband keeps telling me that I need to hold off on the house stuff til I have a house.)

The banana bread I made! Dressed it with almonds this time. Looks great, but I know my old recipe is better.

Okay, that's about it. Night!

*PS: I didn't have to do suicides ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect