May14,2010 Gym

Startin to see my muffin top again. I always see it a lil in this gear (hubby got me Small capri-runners. I'm a med.) I can tell it's rounder than usual. Last month of any semester does it. More study = more sit = less gym :P Time to equalize. I shudder to look up when my last gym was. My last yoga was over a week ago, and it had been a month lax before that! Ugh.

FtMyers gym:
• Warmup: 5 pullups (heartily husband assisted).
• Bench: Bar*10r. +20*5r*2sets. +10*1r*1set.
• PecFlye machine, +24*3*~6/7. This one hurt :( Not weights-hurt, but tweak my shoulder cause it was too far back, and husband lowered the weight & set it forward, forward, til on the third set I just felt weak & stupid. Blah.
• Lateral raises *Shldr (dumbbell) 5lb*5r*3. Good.
• Military Press *Shldr: 15,20,30lb*10r*1set each. 30 felt good. 15 was good for warmup.
• Dips. I cannot do 1 unassisted dip. :( *52lbs assist, 6r*2sets. That was the warmup O.o
• Don't Drop It!s, 10lb*10r*3sets. Good weight, but already so spent.
• Triceps push downs (cause pull downs hurt my wrist before I even feel my tris! +20lb*10r*3sets.
I was physically shaking way earlier, now I mentally gave out. Hungry, shaking, cranky. I bowed out of the Bi's. Must try to stretch or CPR class tomorrow will hurt!

Wow.. I did a lot. I'm glad I went, whiney or not.


PS: LOVE watchin the Husband work out. Too bad Hormones and a long hiatus are making me a whiney brat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect