090108 Bike +3m, Steps:

FitSum: Reclined Bike 40:00 291cal ?miles +13cal, 2min. (1700)
PedoMeter:
*HealthNote: Plasma 845am.
-6hrs sleep. 0FlOz, maybe 500cals...

Stupid bike shutoff @40, last 5 must have been CD as I forgot to change time when I decided to go to 350cal. Cest la vie.

Stretched all lower body. Right leg feels really tight. Glad I went, even if I didn't run. Feel like I'm falling back into the Too Much Too Fast with not enough recovery time. Today I was so exhausted and irritable, and its been building the last few days. Probably was a good idea to keep working but loooow impact. Also probably not good that I had maybe 1oz fluid (yes, one..) and todays calories included 2 bowls of cereal (one skim milk & cheerios, the other GoLean Crunch ((omg yum)) and light Soymilk), aaaand a PB & Pineapple jelly on Oatnut. So, not.. very many.
Oh and some "Reindeer Corn".. Christmas colored candy corn FTW!

The pain in my old fractures was inevitable, but still worries me. Its a no-brainer that any shin-splints I'd get would occur at the site of those old stress fractures. Shane has said, in passing, that they are shin splints. But they feel so like when my legs were breaking, I know its becoming a mental crutch.

I ran 4miles the other day. It was supposed to be my 100 Miles-in-a-Year run, but the RunnersLog counted some hikes and I wasn't as close as I thought. 95.95miles.. Only really a 4miler to go!! So I feel extra shmucky that I wanted to NOT run today. But, as my Hubby said: "It's not a race, til its a race."

I'm going to run, maybe Friday. Make Ice Baths a regular occurance, and Maybe do a couple weeks like:
LR - Rest - Bike/Ellip - R - Short Run. - RR.
/shrug/ I'll fine tune in.

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect