090104 +2m Ow & Logs

FitSum: +2mi, 19:16m, was too dizzy to get HR afterwards O.O

Yar, Hubby thinks its cause I was dehydrated. Me, I think it may just be silly to push a 3.1 at 21:45, NOT ice, stay up til 2, toss n turn til 3 (then YAY Melatonin!) and sleep til 11, tryin to squeeze a 2mi in before eating and work. Owie. Right leg just all jacked up. BoneScar and knee pain. Couldn't ice cause had to get ready for work, so kneeled in cold water while soaped up, but couldn't have been more than 2-3min. Ice packs slowly melting in the car while I wait for a break to ice.. Oi. Ima hurt myself this way.

Also trying to find a good Excel RunLog. I want to be able to embed it in a webbie, but ultimately I just want it period. Using the RunnersWorld one (which is awesome) but HAVE to use the PC. I can get a run in on the Treo but not Strength Training. But. Most logs I find won't have that option anyway. Would have to be some pretty complicated CrossFit Excel. Maybe one page for Run data, one page Strength data, but how to calc that..

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect