090106 Registering Classes. A Journey...

So I walked up to the Registration Bldg @635, & a man in a yellow jacket told me the line for Reg started at the Tech building, which opens at (gasp) 630! So I walk through the rain (yes, its raining) to the "side door" which turns out to be another entrance to the Reg Bldg. After a chance meeting with the man in the yellow jacket he tells me "NEXT building!" Off I go. To a locked door telling I was "You are Here!" at the smoking area. Handy dandy map DID tell me the true door was around the way though! Again.. off I go. Through the rain, now dripping down my forehead, to another locked door. A security woman comes out to tell me the doors open Automatically at 8am. "They wouldn't let you wait in the Reg Bldg?" "They told me to come here.." "Go ahead and sit in there, out of the rain." So... I trudge back to the Reg Bldg. Only this time I ignore the yellow jacketed fiends and go to my car. Here I sit, across from the Automatically-Unlocking Door, hoping nothing changed between the Cl
ass avail I read at 545am and when I can line up inside at 8, and register at 9am.

Hoping:
Chem81 (Chemistry 1). With Thur lab.
If I can't have that, Chem81 with Tue lab. Harder on work schedule, but doable.

Also:
Psy241, Developemental Psychology. Online, to reduce "Crap I have to be at work in 10min!!"

Waitlisting: The PreReq I truly need:
Bio168: Anatomy & Physiology 1. This class (ALL sections) are full. It seems that Currently enrolled students were allowed to register early, online even, while New Students have to crawl through rainy parking lots only one week before the term starts just to get a class.
Doesn't sound right, sounds backwards and stupid. But we are in North Carolina.

-

704a.. A little red car parkes beside me, and went in the building! I packed up and following him to, a locked door. However I think as I stood there it ticked 7am, as the door just, unlocked! In I went, stopping at the Vend to get a water (forgot my bottle) I made my way to a security man who confirmed I was in the right place. I sat and a girl coming after me (previous student) said Yes, previous students can register early online. Counciled Registration (which I assume New Registration to be) begins today. Next Semester, I should be able to register online :P

-
Looong story short, I am now a Student at FTCC with Chem1 and DevPsych!
WOO

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect