Dog Obedience Training to Solve Dog Behavior Problems

Dog Obedience Training to Solve Dog Behavior Problems: "Never:



• chase after a dog that won't come, unless safety is an issue.
• call your dog to you to reprimand them.
• call your dog over for something they clearly do not enjoy (getting their nails clipped, taking a bath, etc.)."


I have SUCH a problem with Rook listening to me, partly because I think she doesn't see me as a Pack Leader (Hubby is, I'm just IN the pack.) The other part is this: I'm the Bad Guy, when she's coming to me it's to be put away more often (school and work and getting Hubby, etc), and to be punished (omg, tell me you did NOT just eat THAT!!)

Hmmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect