09May30 WSI etc.

Today, even though yesterday had been so good (minus the 6 hours of ridiculous heat that kinda fries your brain), I woke up today just feeling blarg. Didn't have an appetite, just had that little black raincloud following me around. It culminated of course in me exploding at Hubby when he wasn't sympathetic to my whining, and I actually chucked my sunglasses at the sink, knocking over an empty plastic cup (which makes a satisfyingly (to me) loud sound on the floor) WHICH of course angered Hubby (naturally.)

This, sets the tone for the whole, hot, day at Randolph gate. With several weddings going on at once, it felt like the traffic never stopped. Believe it or not this is JUST what I need. How did MrBishop put it? "You need to burn off some of that negative energy I see pent up in there. I know you!"

We had 192 cars in the processing lane alone, due to several weddings. I've never been so dead tired working at Randolph, and that says something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect