090612 Gym

Why do you blog/track everything?
Ok, so I don't think I've ever been asked that, but I HAVE been accused of being OCD, in need of a hobby, and weird /grin/. I ask MYSELF why I track stuff. I blame it on bad memory, some odd form of OCD/ADD. Today I decided it was because I didn't get to stay in the Girl Scouts and earn Merit Badges ^_^...

090612 Gym

• UprBike 30m Res2. AvgHR122 Ow.. My girl parts!

• Pullups 3
• LatPullDown 10/30lb * 2-10/45lb, 10/55lb.
*Had to switch to HighWgt/LowRep as I was cycling with Hubby & Marsh. Tryin to keep up w/the guys is harsh. 3/4th rep wth a smaller handle, like making two fists, knuckles together (as opposed to wide grip bar). Aaaand Hubby decided to up me from 45-55, w/o tellin me, and I had no time to argue. Not sure he realizes I'm not bulking, but toning...

Thought- Eh, fakin the funk is still here with him while he enjoys his hobby.

Feel like bleh; just really don't wanna do anything. specially not a crap ton of Back. Sigh. So much for getting to be w/him during his Hobby. I miss him being w/me during mine. UberSigh.

To relieve some standing around I asked Hubby if the Lat Pulldown machine would hold me if I set it to more than my weight.. and hung on it. "Of course," he replied! "That's what the supports are for!" Sure enough, I set it to 140 and lifted myself off the bench in a pull up, and hung there, gently spinning. :D "Alright Children," he said, "let's move on."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect