090601 Gym. & Not killing the Dog.

Lat Pulldowns 4/20 30lb
Bicep curls 4/10 10lb
Dips 4/10 80assist
Shoulder Press Machine 4/10 10+10lbs
Lower Back Ext 4/10
I wanted to do cardio on the bikes today, but the fat PT rejects had already swarmed the machines. I had a picture of a hippo on the elliptical, but no longer do, which brings me to my next thing.

When I got Home I took Rook out and let her bring a pine cone in the house to play with. I jumped in the shower, and for half of it she had her head and shoulders in the tub lapping at the water drops. When I got out I went to get some clothes out of the bedroom and my phone was on the floor.. where it had previously been on the computer desk. I yelled NO at her, snatched up the phone and saw the memory card had been popped out. Fearing the worst I ran to the living room to find my memory card shredded. I wanted to kill her. I didn't, but I did grab her by the scruff and shove her in her cage. I called Hubby, not knowing what else to do, do scream because otherwise I was going to hurt her. I cried. I lost everything on it. It's unrecoverable. I lost all the photos from the Disturbed concert, including the supercute one of us (so hard to get ones together.) That's the one I miss. I lost all my documents, my run log and PT logs, which where a year in the making, tweaking, getting them
just the way I like them, inputting data etc. ALL the assignments I'd done for this semester, ALL the notes I took for last semester. I had a backup, would have lost everything after last month (Disturbed would still be gone) but I can't FIND it. :( I ended up snipping at Hubby when he commented that the last crash was some time ago, which made me feel more stupid for not having a newer backup. But the card IS the backup, its the PHONE that dies and crashes and wipes, the CARD is to keep all the data!

Sigh. So, now that I backup the computer once a month, I need to start backing up the phone more often apparently. Once a month was always enough, but I suppose while I'm in school and doing assignments on the card it DOES need to be more often.

I lost all the work I did for my PTSD book. All the notes I took for the Change your Life book. Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect