Unpacking...

Four days in and unpacking has taken over our life :D Spent the first day just separating the boxes into rooms and getting the bedroom arranged. The other days were a blur but we unpacked like mad.

The kitchen is mostly done. I need to clean the top of the cupboards (I don't believe its been done in years.) Had to replace the burner pans (rusted and caked). The oven dial has no numbers but 350; I wonder if I can get a cheap replacement.

The living room is a living room, barring a few boxes here and there.

The bedroom is still boxy from unpacked clothes and stuff for the ajoining master bath. There's less cabinet space so we're getting creative: less used items in the other bath and bought a neat over toilet shelving unit. (pic)

Had time to watch movies last night: Shutter Island is very neat though I'm not sure how I feel about the end. Aaaaand I'm pretty sure Avatar is the best movie ever made.

Got the Comcast in today, which is an interesting memory all in itself. Now its time to Ebay some old unused stuff and change all our addresses.

The unpacking continues...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect