06/28 Gym, Passed Class D

Last day in my Class D (Unarmed Guard cert). Missed 2 on the 100 question test. Booo. Passing was 75. So I plan on turning my cert in tomorrow & calling WSI first and ESP next. ESP sounds great but I have 2 years experience for WSI!

SuperSet on Ball:
-Hammer curl 8lb (1s) 5lb (3s). *10r.
-Crunch *10*4s.
-TriExt 10lb*10r*4s.
SuperSet on Ball:
-Bent Row 10lb*10r*3s.
-Flye 5lb*10r*3s.

Run tread Inc 1mi 0:12:56. 4.5-5.0mph.
Walk tread 0.5inc 3.0-3.3mph.

But.. Something is wrong during my run. I couldn't get my stride; my knee ached right away & persisted. My hair irritated me by swinging into my elbows before I tucked it into my tank top to irritate me further (yet less). I kept smacking my Zune cord, which didn't happen last time, though on the same machine. I itch and am generally dissatisfied. Grr. The machine also says that burned 144 cals, which isn't possible @0inc.

Got to watch part of Top Shots during the walk. They were doing Archery: fiberglass shortbow. Neeeeat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect