Gym etc

Built the other shelf today, will stock it later. Husband got the washer up. The original peed all over the floor (it had a habit) so we snagged another on Craigslist. The second one also peed, though because we forgot to hook up the drain hose. Let it all dry out and tried again today: it looks like we have a washer! YAY! I need to do laundry so bad.
I should find out if elec/water is cheaper in the evening.. I wonder how.

So, Husband's workout tried to kill me last time. I've been so sore the last couple days! Going back to my regular workout and a a short run.

Triple SuperSet:
•Dumbbell curls 8lb*10rep*3sets. •SitUps*15r*3s.
•Calf Raises *10r*3r.
TriExt10lb*10r*3s.
LowBackExt 3/10 Owie

•Run tread 0.5inc 1.5mi @ 4.5-5.0mph. Walk 0.75 @ 4.0-3.0mph. Total 0:28:47. Like a dipstick I forgot to note time finished 1.5. We'll call it 0:13:00.

•Stretched out good. Yay I remembered slash took the time!


So, the moving in is going well. House is officially a Home and not a Storage unit (spare bedroom aside.) Now, just to find a job out here so I can properly complain about not having enough time to enjoy said home :D.

Spent the evening going through random boxes packed since who-knows-when and playing the first couple StarCraft campaigns(sp). Never got to BroodWars and SCII is directly off it, so, I should. Its been so long that Husband recommended a redo of SC to get used to it again. I didn't remember this game being so difficult :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect