Review: Green Arrow, Vol. 3: The Archer's Quest


Green Arrow, Vol. 3: The Archer's Quest
Green Arrow, Vol. 3: The Archer's Quest by Brad Meltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm reading out of order, as I find them.
The art is clean, with a simple feel with nice detail. There's an "art book" section in the back that's pretty cool. Someone tore a page out of this edition, jerks. My favorite panel is on Vol3.16(?), page 26 in the Archer's Quest compendium, with both Green Arrow and Arsenal (4.0, with the orangey arrow/maple leaf thing on the front). Scanned and added below, because it's just too cool.

The story is outstanding. The concept is really cool, and I love how the author outlines how they came up with it in the back of the volume. I love how it manages to pull together elements from, seemingly, every aspect of Ollie's life. Learn a couple new things, get to see some really old things, very cool.
Vol3, It seems to precede "Photograph (#16)" but may be part of it. Title page for #16 is on page30).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect