07/14 Pennsic Pilgrimage Update: Shire Isenfir!

Huzzah! I have made it the 39.1 miles to the Shire of Isenfir! The next stop on my way to Pennsic is 86.4 miles away: Shire of Sylvan Glen, in the Kingdom Aethelmearc!
As of today I have 253.3 miles left until I reach Pennsic; this means I've traveled 245.7 miles! I halfway there! (Too bad there's only two weeks left to get there at 17.5 miles per day... Should have been using Bonus Miles.) Even though I won't make my goal I've walked, run, stairclimbed, and biked almost 250 miles for this goal! I am pretty proud of myself. I see how the almost two months of not tracking my pedometer really hurt the cause. It's hard to recover when you fall behind!
The distance I DID complete makes this a Non-Failure. I didn't make it in time, but my husband says my legs look better than when we met! I call that a Win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect