Virtually planning my garden.

SO, left to right: Coleus (Fishnet Stockings); Chives; Lemon Balm; Flowering Kale (Red Pigeon); Sage (purple); Pansies (Maxim Marina). In the Hanging planters I have purple Snapdragon and random green herbs. Oh, and the Green Lady ^_^

I had a trellis in there for the snapdragon to cover up the weird marks on the wall to the right, but it covered up the water hose and that could be problematic. I like that I can eat everything in the middle. Although I'd probably want to be sparing with the Kale so as not to demolish the poor plant. I'm sure there will be a lot more brown in between space when the garden comes in, but this was fun :) Tried to keep everything MOSTLY to scale. So when this all comes in, in three years when we have to move again, I'll take a picture and compare it!

Note: According to Better Homes and Gardens, all of these plants are good for Florida's hardiness rating of 10. Only the chives are at the border (and another seed site listing them as 9.)

Ooh.. I'm excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect