School, PT, Period Dinner,

School, PT, Period Dinner,

Husband told me if I passed my Math test with a 93% (what it takes to get an A at this ridiculous school) that he'd take me to DQ :D I've studied, felt confident, and missed 3. Unfortunately the test was 25 questions and that makes it 88% :( At least it's a B at this cruddy school. I can't even see which ones I got wrong until midnight. I know it's going to be some trick question on the Levels of Measurement (Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, Ratio.) Sigh.

Kind of agitated that I only got an 85 on the first math project too... I seriously copy-pasted all the answers from her syllabus from the project, yet somehow missed 15pts. That's only a C at FTCC btw. :( SO... Let's do some Math on Math...
Test 88pts Weighted at 25% of my grade.
Project 85pts Weighted at 10% of my grade.
HW1 100pts Weighted at 15% of my grade.

88*0.25 = 22
85*0.10 = 8.5
100*0.15= 15 22+8.5+22=45.5/.5 =91%.

A 91... which is a BEE at FTCC. /grumble.


00:60:00 5.0mi Ellip. "Glut1" prog. EndHR-175.* AvgSPM-150 (forward) 140 (Backward). *Grain of Salt til I get an HRM.
I can't believe I did 5 miles. 60 minutes. I looked at it starting to count down from 60 and usually punch it down to 20, 30 at most. I've never done 60... This time I just let it count down. It kicked my butt, and I will definitely feel it tomorrow. But I'm glad I did it. It's a huge motivational thing, like the 4miles I spontaneously ran out of nowhere (which is what made me want to start running to begin with.) I have no idea where the motivation came from that day.. Hubby (Fiance at the time) was going to workout for 40 minutes... so I just ran for 40 minutes.. for some reason at a ten-minute mile.
Those are the moments in my life that motivate me :)




Period Dinner:

Makeroun (Mac n Cheese!)
Cooked: 02Feb2010
PERIOD: England, 14th century
SOURCE: "A Boke of Gode Cookery"
RECIPE: (Click for Txt Document)
Cook's Comments: Not really a "mac and cheese" type dish, but very good.




Pyke in Brasey (Cod in Ginger Wine)
Cooked: 02Feb2010
PERIOD: England, 14th century
SOURCE: "A Boke of Gode Cookery"
RECIPE: (Click for Txt Document)
Cook's Comments: ooh! Very flavorful, fish and sauce. The ginger is poignant! Very good.



And the salad from earlier:
Sallet for Fish daie (Shrimp topped Salad)
Cooked: 02Feb2010
PERIOD: England, 16th century
SOURCE: "A Boke of Gode Cookery"
And "A Boke of Gode Cookery"
RECIPE: (Click for Txt Document)
Cook's Comments: A bit trying to arrange, but comes out beautiful. Mmm vinegar-y.




Pennsic Pilgrimage:

PS, I made it to Elvegast last week! I hadn't updated anything because I can't find the device for it.
I went 12148 steps (8897 of it aerobic and probably a large part that elliptical.)

Guess that's all for now ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect