32.

While the answer to the meaning of life is 42, 32 is the number of spam posts I just removed from my Blogger. That makes 33 total this week. I'd already changed the password, so the only way to post was through the mailing address, which I've changed and beefed up. So, go die in a fire.

I mean really. Do you REALLY believe that anyone who actually comes to my little blog is goin to click on your garbage? "Oh, she's really pushin that fake rolex, Adobe 9, and drug to bang your mistress better. I just GOTTA click it!" You waste my time, your bandwidth, and I hate you for it. You suck, you have to wear a fake rolex cause you spent all your money of hacked copies of Mac isoftware and horse piss to increase the length and width of your teeny weeny epeeny. Loser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect