Period Dinners (for A&S 50).

I decided one day on a whim to see if I could turn a duck I'd bought (also on a whim) into a period dinner.

I found a great resource at GodeCookery.com and have been having a blast :D I've so far made seven of the recipes (but only count 6 as one of them was way too silly and easy to count :P

To catch up, I've made:

Chickenes Endoryed (Gilded Chicken) PERIOD: England, 14th century.


Dauce Egre (Sweet & Sour Fish) PERIOD: England, 14th century.

(If you're on SparkPeople, you can add this recipe to your Meal Planner!

New Peas for a Fish Day PERIOD: France, 14th century.


Sallet for Fish daie (Shrimp topped Salad) PERIOD: England, 16th century.


Saracen Brodo (Roasted Game Hens in Fruit Sauce) PERIOD: Italy, 14th century

(If you're on SparkPeople, you can add this recipe to your Meal Planner!

Seethed Fresh Salmon (Poached Salmon) PERIOD: England, 16th century


You can get the recipes, my tweeks, and more at my SCA-Food page:
http://www.weyrcat.com/sca/sca_food.html

I'll keep you updated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect