Nicotine Dream, WSI,

I woke up this morning to a bad dream: I dreamt I walked out onto my back patio and someone stood there smoking. Behind them, a very young baby in a large stroller (the kind with a tray) was parked. I could smell the smoke from where I was, though the wind was not blowing at me, and I knew that meant the baby was breathing it too. "How can you do that right now when the baby is right there breathing it?" They shrugged, puffed, and replied "Someone's gotta watch her." I woke up.
It always bothers me, some times I can ignore it more than others, but it always does. I dream far too often about it. I was really sensitive to the smell of it today, I don't know if it was the dream, or the fact that running so far this morning tore my throat up and made it sensitive in general. But I kept reliving the horror in the dream. Please Gods, make nicotine products illegal. :(

<hr>

There are some things in this world that bleach in the eyes just can't cure. Two women in a beat up car, each about 250 a piece. Their sequined, strappy, plus size dresses were so short I thanked God they were wearing panties. Gigantic hogs (too large to be hams) of thighs jiggled as they stalked around the car, hunched over, trying to have balance on 5" strappy stripper heels.... (you know, the kind with kinda thin, kinda thick heels and 6 studded straps that wrap the foot and up the ankle?) The white girl wore the sequins, multicolored spandex, and gold heels. The hispanic?black? chick wore the supertight black dress and SAME heels (only black...). Dear god... this is what you offer soldiers to trick them into sleeping with you and somehow trapping them? It must work.. because the filthy car was full of TODDLER SHOES, KID TOYS, a STROLLER in the trunk, omg. At least one of those women bred. Mated, and bred, and is now on the hunt again.

The car behind them was a soldier, and when he pulled up he had no words... he was speechless. I told him... "There isn't enough bleach in the world for my eyes right now." He simply replied "..Agreed."

<hr>

I neglected to put it in the 5k blog I did earlier, but I hit Kappellenberg in my Mini-Goals today, and am now roughly 27 miles from Windmaster's Hill Proper, and about 450 miles from Pennsic. :) HOORAY!

Today is tiring. My knees hurt and need iced. Twelve hours suck the life out of you. I've got almost no studying done (two math problems and the heart's arteries memorized.) When I go home I will probably forget to ice my knees, forget to brush my teeth, pass out in bed, wake up, go to work, and try to find someone to take the extra shift the LT scheduled me as its hard to be in class and at work at the same time. Class is more important.

So.. while my brain still works... good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect