090720/21 Plasma + Gym

Long week is beginning to drag.

This morning I rocked the plasmapheresis for the first time since March25. Will have to get my blood drawn the next time I come in. Forgot my headphones, which always makes the time go faster. I bleed out pretty quick anyway.

Goals for today:
• Get / Send money order for CNA exam.
• Learn 2-4 Skills (yesterday got down Apply One Knee-High Elastic Stocking, which is more specifically done than you'd think.)

-> Accomplished the Money Order, slacked on the skills :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

090722 Gym+

I actually had yesterday off.. And didn't know it til I got to work. I check the schedule when it comes out, but apparently missed that change. Time to check twice a week (Hubby says every day, but that's obnoxious.) So cleaned house instead. It needed it, and I've been spoiled to laziness by letting Hubby do it.

Gym:
WH Dumbbells 1: (1set each) Dumbbells Squat Press 5lb-e 20 Dumbbells PushUp Row 5lb-e 10 (2 knees)
Dumbbells Lung Bicep Curl 5lb-e 20 Dumbbells Frog Squat Upright Row 5lb-e (pressed to 1-10lb) 15
Lower Back Ext: 3/10.
RecBik Intervals 1:1 15m avgHR 145

We watched Pride and Glory last night, cop movie with John Voigt(sp) and that neat guy from Fight Club. Good flick :) Hubby didn't like the "low cop body count" (what a dork) or Jimmy's finale. Eh.

Let's see if I can get him to be lazy rest of day. Have tomorrow off too, unless they for some reason call me (which they won't, we have new Babies to fill the hours now. Less/No more OT in the weeks ahead. Glad I got it while I could :)

PS: Rook got her Spay yesterday. Poor thing was lethargic to the point of worrying me afterwards. She's almost normal today: we have to keep her out of the dirt and not let her roughhouse for a few more days.

NEW GOAL:
I like goals.
Airborne run standard for females is apparently 2mi-18:59. I beat that on the treadmill, wonder if I still can on the road.
Hmm, wonder if I can pass the Army PT test... /will look it up.

~WeyrCat's Treo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect