090718 WackenBloggin- Randolph

Me (14:59): Need moleskin on these collars I think. Chafing :(

Me (16:42): 1640-1710 between the Summer Jam and the Airman's Wedding, today sucks.
-The best was a chick with long brown hair, very tan skin, wearing a Hot Pink with white polka dots, Tutu-bell strapless dress coming to above mid-thigh, and 5" Hot Pink stiletto, open-toe, patent pumps. To a WEDDING? She looked like the Hooker PromDate from Hell!

1745: When kids come in looking barely old enough to drive I ask them for their driver's license. Sometimes, this happens: Kid comes in with his dependent card and a friend with a DL. I ask the kid for his DL and he says he doesn't have one.
"With you?"
"That's all I got."
"You don't have a driver's license at all?"
"No, cuz I have that."
"This is NOT a driver's license. This does not allow you to drive anywhere in the United States, or on Post. Why didn't you have the guy with the driver's license drive?"
"Cause I have the ID."
"Get out of the car."
They do so. I tell him.
"Your friend with the Driver's License is going to drive. Understand that the only reason I am not calling the MPs right now is because I am a Nice Person. (he nods, mouth open.) If you get caught on Post driving without a License they will suspend your driving privelages on post for the rest of your life!"
"Forever??"
"You will also not be able to get a driver's license in the United States in ANY state until you are 21. You will also get a nice fat ticket. Do you understand me?"
They nod vigorously "yes".
"Get in the car." They do, DL behind the wheel. They put their seatbelts on, good call. I hand their IDs back,
"Go Home."
Even Sgt Clark remarked as I mentioned it to him that I am most definitely nicer than some. These old farts out here wouldn't mind messing up a 15 1/2 year old kid's life. Idiot is lucky I AM a nice person. If he ever pulls up to my gate again though, omg, /life ruination.

The DPW kid came by in his Pizza truck, and ignored my existence both times. I think my GO AWAY on Honeycutt XOver got through ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

Classroom Architect

School, Geekery, and Science!