081210 Gym

Chest press 23lb 10/7/5/6 Will leave at friggen 18 next time.
Leg Raises -Elbow-
Preacher Curls Mach 20lb wtF is the feet brace bar kiddiecorner? I wanted to cry by about 5each rep. And that's AFTER I reduced weight from 25-20!
Lower Back Ext, 4/10 last time this left me sore through my 5k. Time to do more so it DOESN'T get so sore when I do em.
So hot. My muscles are shaking. More H2o. Hubby'd be pissed if he knew I was this dehydrated. Must slam tonight or tomorrows appt will make me ill.
Crappy workout is so far crappy. I've been so freakin hot all day. Dehydrated.
Watching Hubby is uplifting & motivating too. He's a beast!
Shopping list:
Full Spectrum Bulbs.
Damned lifting gloves!
-Yoga Mat til I actually go to that class or do it Twice weekly @home.
*Add Plasma as Health Note on Cal: it affects hydration & performance, and was HUGE factor in 11/12 Ill
- From WeyrCat's Treo...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect