081230 FitBlog +3.5mi

FitSum: Run3.5m 35:26 avg5.7mph. Yoga10m. QS250 GS250 CR250 Ke250 Pu2

So I've finally decided to use the Blogger to post my own little FitBlog. Those who (assuming I get readers) want to poke through my life but not cryptic stuff like: GS50 LR3mi 33:29 AvgHR148... Well now they don't have to.

I've been horribly lazy lately. Not good, as I'm nearing the end of my 5K Program goal, and JUST starting the President's Activity Challenge. The urge to BackDate it just to hurry up and get the Badge is ridiculous! We ended up skipping my 2.5m the other day. I had a 12hr, and my legs have been killing me since I started running regularly again. They were ok Plateaued at 2mi on the Tread, but that 3m road tried to kill me. Doesn't make sense cause the 5k I did a few weeks ago went awesome!

So, tonight 3.5 tread at Pope after work.
Easy day, so rockin the muscle contractions. even did 10min Yoga when I woke up.
Oh yea! Yesterday I started wearin the Pedometer again :P Rocked 6740 yesterday supposedly. Its flawed of course, extra when you're driving or bouncing your leg, but won't catch some real steps /shrug/. My job is overactive most days, so I figure using it for Pres Challenge is ok too. Besides, 6740 only came to 40min. So I can't cheat TOO easily.

Spending most of the day digging through Artichoke recipes to offset all the Holiday drinking we're doing, and generally planning easy Mix N Match meals we can grab for when my school schedule makes PT & Good Eating habits improbable. Hoping Portion Sized grabables will solve my husband's tendency to overfeed me (and my tendency to let him), AND (I believe) hubby's UNDEReating. *He assures me he eats enough, and I know he eats a lot, I'm just hoping to make it more th right stuff.

Ps: Adding Pu into the FitSum. Hubby loves the PullUp bar I got him (figured he would, he would have eventually bought it for himself!) I'm going to track (cum) pull-ups for me. We've decided to do a certain amt when we walk through that bedroom door. 5 for him, 1 for me :P

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect