081209 My Day, Play by Play.

Call Mom! Its her Birthday!!

0545 I only rolled ONE stop-sign thank you Mr MP, the one for runners crossing All American. However I doubt at 545 there ARE any. But yes, I sowwy. Speeding? 28/15? Oops.. Sorry, Tryin not to make Hubby Late!! 1600$ in fines? Tow my car?
I am VERY thankful MPs hate paperwork. NO TICKET! Thank The Fates! I'll drive more careful on my way to the gym.

0600 I don't know if its motivating or not, but there is something weird about running, on purpose, past a Unit dressed out for PT but dreading the Run.. Also: testing awesome headphones Hubby rewarded me with!

0726 I feel like last night's sleep was a healing sleep. I went to bed in one of my Down spells, but woke feeling langorous, my skin soft and my senses sweetened. My husband's head on my chest was divine, my hands on his back perfect. I could have stayed like that all day.

My run was what I expected. I woke with a strange pull in my right glut, which persisted through the run. Knee aches and fracture pain came and went. I ran (mostly) steady. Good run was good.

As I turn into Sicily I wonder if waiting for them to open Ardennes would have been faster than going ALL the way around.

0737 Okay Maybe not... I never would have made it BACK to Sicily this quick. (Sicily is the road outside the Housing btw.) Cruise control so I don't speed, I'll never make it past the School Traffic.. Have to take All American. Pray!!

0745 Wow, maybe I should go this way every time. And as a bonus: NOT LATE! And as long as I don't back up into some double-parked jerk's truck bumper, I'll be 200% ahead of last time I tried to give plasma. Is this play by play annoying? Don't worry, it won't be this detailed the whole day. My mornings are just busy on Tue.

Omg day was so busy. Errands everywhere! Made dinner, did laundry, didn't chill til I hit Hubby up at his CQ desk around 8.

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect