081213 '87 Camaro / Mustang

A guy came up to the ACP in a red Camaro. I looked at it and thought " '87". When he pulled up I asked the year and he said '87! I had a Mustang, '87. They looked almost identical that year. His was the same faded original-paint red, but no T-Tops. His hatch was a bit more slanted, and the nose was of course shorter and smoother, not a Mustang. But it made me think of Poe. How does one get over their first car? I got over my first Love faster than I got over my first car. I haven't even named the Car I have, I just call it Car. It probably doesn't deserve it, but I can't help it: I'm still not over Poe.

Also: took my pills around 1320, ate 30 min prior. Nauseous as hell. Lil/bad sleep + night of dehydrating drinking didn't help.

- From WeyrCat's Treo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect