(X) Beanie Banies

June11, 2oo4
Thiscute lil Baby Scorchio was found in a Carlton Cards shop in Metro mallwhen Dad and I were wandering around before we went to Chik-Fil-A. : DI hadn't woke up early enough to really do anything else, so wewandered over to Jess's parent's place to leave her a note with mynumber and then went to mall. The first place we went into was aFuzziwigg's in which I purchased my first new Beanie Baby in a while,alright I think it's only my third real Beanie Baby anyway lol. I havethe first brown dragon with red wings, the white unicorn, and now LEGEND! The Purple Dragon born on DEC9 (my mom's bday lol.) Realizingthat I probably should have bought my mom one since it is her influencethat made me love dragons. : )

Dad and I enjoyed our Chik-Fil-A, and got some goodies from Hot Topic (I got some neat pins for my lil side bag, and I got a LAST UNICORNshirt lol. I love it. : ) It was a good expensive day with dad lol. Therest of the day was fun as well hanging out with Tyler, Jebus and Dojo.


Wesnagged Dojo up and wandered off to see Max's new place (of which therewere KITTEN's within lol. We all decided by a vote that we would go seeShrek2 (Ty wanted to see Soul Plane) and we headed to Starbuck's first(where Dojo kindly purchased me a Rasberry Mocha Frapp. The movie wasGREAT by the way, but Fedde and Justin never showed up. We found outafterwards that Justin had locked his keys in the car and had to waitfor AAA lol. The four of us headed out to TGIFriday's for some soda andappetizers and just hung out. (I got a wonderful call from George, Ihad been missing him during the movie. All that True Love stuff ya know;) So it was great to get to hear his voice hehe. )The rest of thenight we adventured through the dark paths behind all the houses (ofwhich we're going to see today in the daytime today.) It was wonderfulto get to hang out with everyone! We also plan to do some kareoketonight (which we've been trying to arrange since Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect