(X) Various Life :D

2:16 aM 6/7/04

Oh what a week. Last week Tyler came to stay with us in California. It was wonderful lol, We hadn't seen him in a while (George longer than I as I went to Phx a while back.) We got to hang out and get up to date. Zach came out on Friday, so we all got to chill out together again. The only thing missing was Mike (away in some other state. Sniff.) Kimberly and I had gone shopping and bought all kinds of junk food for the weekend with all the guys. Ty and George demolished a good portion of it before Zach even got there lol. I made a cake for an early birthday celebration for Tyler (who's bday is June12) and when everyone was in we iced it and decorated it. Tyler did most of the decorating actually. There was so much sugar crystals and sprinkles on that cake that Zach commented that it looked like a "giant poptart." It was delicious though hehe, deadly, but delicious.

That Saturday (which George had wrestled to get free) we were sort of planning to go to the Muir forest, since Zach and I had gone before with Kimberly and Russ, but Tyler wasn't there and George had to work. As it happened, Russ ended up on call for his job and couldn't go anywhere (just in case he was called in.) So instead we all hung out and played WarCraft II. I wasn't sure I wanted to at first (I'm not really good at those kind of games heh.) It was actually fun though. The first time Zach George and I allied and I was trying to get Tyler to join (and he was going to) when Zach just barreled through and massacred him lol. And being on their side I sent in my dragons and completed the massacre. IT WAS ZACH'S FAULT! lol I'M INNOCENT I TELL YOU! We three beat on Russ til he was gone (but for a few mages hiding out in Kimberly's camp) and then sent everything we could to get Kimberly. It just wasn't gonna happen, Kimberly was too well defended WITH MAGES and too strong WITH MAGES and she exhausted our forces and gold. She won lol.



The second time Zach George and I were on a set team and Ty Russ and Kimberly were on the other. Once we had sufficiently killed the computers (which in itself took FOREVER and SOOOO much resources, Zach and I went after Russ while George finished off the south computer and started defending from Kimberly's advances. Zach and I managed to beat back Russ and actually eliminate him (GO US) and then we headed south to work on Ty and Kimberly. When we all managed to kill Kimberly we tried to finish off Ty. We destroyed all of his buildings and couldn't figure out why he wasn't dead. He had hidden peons in some small corners behind walls and we hadn't approached them, we didn't think they were important!



Today (still Sunday to me) Zach, Tyler and I got on a plane and flew home to Arizona. It was a long day lol. I woke up, finished packing, went to lunch with everyone at a great Mexican place, and then we played Crimson Skies until we had to go. We went to the airport and got all checked in, and we were off. (I had to hug George about a million times! I miss him already and I've only been gone approx 10 hours.) We got a Starbucks coffee and hung out until we got on. We landed about 8pm and the Phoenix landscape is beautiful with all the lights in the night.



We were picked up by Janie (Tyler's mom) and we got to drive home with Jim and his daughter. It was neat to see everyone. We stopped off at Ty's house to get his car and then we dropped off Zach. Tyler dropped me off and the rest has yet to be seen. Oh, including my internet lol. Dad is working on fixing the network as I write this, so this is written before it's been posted. I'll try to get updates in when I can. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect