Review: Green Arrow/Black Canary: For Better or Worse


Green Arrow/Black Canary: For Better or Worse
Green Arrow/Black Canary: For Better or Worse by Dennis O'Neil

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The art spans 34 years and several lines of DC comics. The style ranges from cheesey to broody, and it's a wonderful summary of the relationship GA and BC built, sundered, rebuilt... I enjoyed the information tucked between comics to fill in gaps. It's a weird gap between Marianne's kiss and Dinah leaving (from cap to hood...) and I haven't read that chunk so it felt odd. I don't think I would have felt as weird if I hadn't noticed the costume difference. It's.A HUGE gap between her leaving and his death, but understandable: Dinah wasn't there and this book is about them. All in all I think it was a great summary with great pieces chosen to show just how messed up those two are.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect