Review: Catching Fire


Catching Fire
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I had a very difficult time putting this one down. So difficult that I sit here 2 hours and 17 minutes after I said I was going to put it down. Whatever feeling I had about the first one lacking something, it's not present in this book. It hauled tailfeathers and was superiourly engaging the whole way. The abrupt ending it still a bit jarring, since so few books do that, but still I loved it. Stuff to mull and process when you're done reading. Tons of info to sort through and pan out in your imagination. I dig.
Excited to read the third one... tomorrow.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

School, Geekery, and Science!

Classroom Architect