And another thing... Yoga!

Another thing I notice about cardio-trackers (like my beloved SparkPeople and my gps enabled CardioTrainer...) they don't count Yoga...

Now, CT does, but I use it to give me an at-a-glance view of progress in last 7 days. Spark is where I try to keep my fit minutes so I can track a differential between eaten calories. It does what my old spreadsheets did, without having to retranslate for each new device.

Spark does have Pilates which is what I'll be logging it as, though I wouldn't do Pilates. It's a yoga ripoff with some dudes name attached. I just wanted to share what other (useless) stuff Spark DOES have in Cardio...

Acting.
Coaching sports.
Fishing (3 kinds. standing river, sitting, standing bank).
Frisbee- general.
Gardening.
Hacky sack.
Line dancing.
Massage work.
Officiating a sports event.
Stagehand.
Taboganning (sure, but how often is it entered guys?)
Unicycling.
And 13 kinds of Wii Fit, excluding Wii Yoga.

Really?

PT:
•5inc pushups (to help the sore of yesterdays 5:10.)
•13min Yoga: 3 sun salutations, +WII, Wide forward bend, and boot camp arms.
•Probably more here and there :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect