Feb Date: Skorpios II. Loved it.

Dates have been sporadic this semester, but our grades are fantastic hehe.
We ended up going on our date on March 01 at Skorpios II, the first Greek place we've found since we had to leave our beloved "The Greek Place" on Fort Bragg. I'd had my eye on the place for most of the month and it did NOT disappoint!

I ordered a spinach pie for an appetizer, and ordered dinner right away. I opted for a Feta and Spinach Stuffed Flounder. Little did I know it came with a bunch of extras! I also ordered a Greek beer, Vergina, which Shane felt tastes like Budweiser. I liked it, either way (3/6). I demolished the spinach pie, giving a meager third of it to hubby. Yum! They brought me a lentil soup (mmmm, even Shane liked it, but I didn't tell him there were lentils in it.) We both had Greek salads. They ALSO brought us pita chips and tzatziki (mmmm). By the time dinner came I was full! The plate was HUGE. I ended up nibbling the delicious dinner, and splitting it into three more meals (two lunches and a dinner) over the next couple days. SO GOOD!

Shane didn't like how slow the waiter was, but I thought he was just giving us distance. He knew we were new and even brought us both of the deserts offered with our meal (usually rice pudding OR a kind of cookie. He brought one of each!)

I loved the place. I think Shane was lackluster about it, but it was a good date. PS The pictures are all blue, because the entire inside was lined with blue lights. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect