Mmm Carrots

There's a family at work that always stops on their way in and out of the estate, so their children can wave and yell hello or goodbye. They're terribly cute. Today when they came by I was munching on a carrot, trying to hide it from most visitors. For them, however, I kept it visible as I knew they would ask, and did.
'Why are you eating a carrot?' They both asked.
'Because they're delicious! Carrots are one of my favorite snacks!' I took another bite and smiled at them.

Yes... let them learn that carrots are snacks... not evil vegetable side dishes but delicious snacks... MUWAHAHAHAHA! Ahem, no really. Teach them young, to eat the skin and all, on all their veggies. Except turnips. That would just be masochistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Trek Diplomas: All of them. I think.

De Groote Museum

Classroom Architect